Sophie’s Scribbles

Just another Edublogs site

Dinner Guests

| 0 comments

If I had to choose three people to invite to a dinner party, I would choose to invite Amir, Jessica, and Miya. Amir is a pickpocket boy, who steals from rich people. He is an important character in the fictional book called The Whiz Mob and the Grenadine Kid by Colin Meloy. The reason I would invite him to a dinner is because he might play some jokes for fun and steal useless objects, as well as show us a few tricks to secretly take, say, a pen. It would be so funny to watch as Amir causes chaos with the other guests.
I would invite Jessica, one of my friends from Vancouver, to my dinner as well. She is a very sweet and cheerful person, so Jessica would lighten the mood. She and I would have so much fun catching up and just joking around. I met her at a summer camp and I share many hilarious memories with her.
The last person I would invite is Miya. She is my close friend from New Jersey, and another girl I met at a summer camp. She is about one and a half years younger than I am, but we still have a strong friendship. Miya is a kind person and her impersonations always make me laugh. Her goofy personality would leave everyone laughing.